Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hopeless

Happy Tuesday folks. Sunday however was -big sigh- not so happy. Atleast Monday was a holiday for us Canadians though!
My shopping endeavors for cosmetics & beauty care in the United States never end well. I guess you could say this trip wasn't all that terrible considering I obtained Ardell's Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator. I still need to wait & see if anything actually happens but atleast I got it! I hear it's being discontinued. So what was the bad to my good? I bought used/tested make up! Wet & Wild's Cream Eyeliner to be exact. I don't know who did it but I am sooo angry. Although I can get it here in Vancouver... it was much cheaper at Rite Aid. I thought I was making off with a great deal but no! I can't return it & I lost $4 because some one decided it wouldn't be a terrible idea to test the packaged make up! It look alright from the outside so I didn't bother to check. Now that I have, I'm torn! I know a lot of people do this in our day & age but this is a lesson to all: Check the packaging & contents before purchasing! And worn all men/women to quit this bad bad BAD habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment